Palladium Catalysts for Dehydrogenation of Ammonia Borane with Preferential B−
- Palladium Catalysts for Dehydrogenation of Ammonia Borane with Preferential B− H Activation
- H Activation
- 김성관; 한원식; 김태진; 김태영; 남석우; Mariusz Mitoraj; Łukasz Piekos; Artur Michalak; Son-Jong Hwang; 강상욱
- ammonia borane; dehydrogenation; Pd(II) complexes
- Issue Date
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- VOL 132, NO 29, 9954-9955
- Cationic Pd(II) complexes catalyzed the dehydrogenation
of ammonia borane in the most efficient manner with the
release of 2.0 equiv of H2 in less than 60 s at 25 °C. Most of the
hydrogen atoms were obtained from the boron atom of the
ammonia borane. The first step of the dehydrogenation reaction
was elaborated using density functional theory calculations.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.