A distinct platinum growth mode on shaped gold nanocrystals
- A distinct platinum growth mode on shaped gold nanocrystals
- 양성은; 박나영; 한정우; 김정희; 이승철; 이현주
- catalyst; growth mode; nanoparticle; first principles calculation; underpotential deposition
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 48, NO 2, 257-259
- An ultralow amount of platinum can be deposited on the gold
surface using copper underpotential deposition and galvanic
exchange. The platinum tended to deposit as layers on the
octahedral gold nanocrystals with an Au(111) surface, while it
aggregated and formed small particles on the cubic gold nanocrystals
with an Au(100) surface.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.