Counterions-exchangeable, multifunctional polyelectrolyte fabrics
- Counterions-exchangeable, multifunctional polyelectrolyte fabrics
- 이창환; 강성경; 임정아; 곽영제; 임호선; 김주영; 조정호
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry
- VOL 22, NO 29, 14656-14660
- We demonstrated multifunctional electrospun polyelectrolyte fabrics with switchable
superhydrophobicity as well as oleophobicity. To produce this smart fabric, we used a strategy that
combines electrospinning to fabricate nanofibrous templates with nanopores and a simple coating of
the polyelectrolyte that can exchange counterions with various hydration energies. The ion exchange of
polyelectrolyte embedded in nanoporous fibrous webs leads to switchable wetting behavior in water
and oil. This electrospun fabric was also utilized as chemical filters for the efficient removal of sulfur
dioxide (SO2) from waste gas streams.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.