An advanced lithium-sulfur battery
- An advanced lithium-sulfur battery
- 김정훈; 이동주; 정훈기; 선양국; Jusef Hassoun; Bruno Scrosati
- sulfur; enhanced morphology; lithium; battery
- Issue Date
- Advanced functional materials
- VOL 23, NO 8, 1076-1080
- A lithium-sulfur battery employing a high performances mesoporous hard carbon spherules-sulfur cathode and a stable, highly conducting electrolyte is reported. The results demonstrate that the battery cycles with very high capacity, i.e., of the order of 750 mAh g−1 with excellent retention during cycling. In addition, by exploiting the high conductivity of our selected electrolyte, the battery performs very well also at low temperature, i.e., delivering a capacity of 500 mAh g−1(S) at 0 °C for over 170 charge-discharge cycles. We believe that these results may substantially contribute to the progress of the lithium-sulfur battery technology.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.