OBSERVATION OF INDICATORS FOR OPHTHALMOLOGICAL RETINA DISEASES WITH DIFFERENTIAL INTERFERENCE CONTRAST MICROSCOPY (Invited Talk)
- OBSERVATION OF INDICATORS FOR OPHTHALMOLOGICAL RETINA DISEASES WITH DIFFERENTIAL INTERFERENCE CONTRAST MICROSCOPY (Invited Talk)
- J. Oh; S. H. Kim; Y. J. Kim; 이현호; 조준형; 조영호; 김철기; 이택진; 서민아; 이석; K.H. Park; H. G. Yu; H. J. Lee; S. C. Jun; 김재헌
- Retina; Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy; Glaucoma; Retinitis pigmentosa; Photoreceptor; Ganglion cell
- Issue Date
- The 7th Asia-Pacific Conference
on Transducers and Micro/Nano Technologies (APCOT 2014)
- VOL Invited, NO 9, I9-1-I9-2
- We observed the most popular ophthalmological retina diseases including retinitis pigmentosa (RP) and glaucoma. Although many diagnostic methods have been developed, the clinic diagnosis of those diseases has limitation such as time, cost and assessment. Furthermore,
the ophthalmological diseases affect transparent retinal cells that a transparent object imaging technique is strongly required. In this paper, we suggest differential interference contrast (DIC) microscopy as a diagnostic tool and conduct the experiment to observe the indicators
for major retina diseases such as glaucoma and RP. The DIC method successfully shows individual indicators for each disease in real-time and possibly in-vivo.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.