Robotic guide system for reducing human alignment error in computer-assisted anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Robotic guide system for reducing human alignment error in computer-assisted anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- 임성환; 최진혁; 김영준; 이득희; 박세형; 왕준호
- Computer assisted surgery; Anterior cruciate ligament; Surgical navigation; Surgical robot
- Issue Date
- CARS 2014: Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery
- VOL 9, NO 1, S152-S153
- In this study, we proposed a robotic guide system that is integrated into a surgical navigation system for reducing human alignment error in computer-assisted ACL reconstruction. The main advantage of the proposed system is that the human alignment error would be reduced
and the alignment time would be minimized. Furthermore, the insertion of the guide pins would be stabilized and facilitated. The guide system would also be effective in preventing surgeon fatigue, which may negatively affect surgeon performance and surgical outcomes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.