Structural basis of temperature-dependent electrical resistance of evaporation-deposited amorphous GeSe film
- Structural basis of temperature-dependent electrical resistance of evaporation-deposited amorphous GeSe film
- Sang Yeol Shin; Roman Golovchak; 이수연; 정병기; Himanshu Jain; Yong Gyu Choi
- amorphous chalcogenide film; EXAFS; electrical properties; switching devices
- Issue Date
- Scripta materialia
- VOL 86, 56-59
- We employ EXAFS spectroscopy to refine the local atomic arrangements of evaporation-deposited equiatomic GeSe film. Amorphous structure of the as-deposited GeSe film turns out to satisfy mainly the 4:2 structural model. The crystallized GeSe film, however, consists of the orthorhombic GeSe crystals with the 3:3 atomic arrangements and quasi-crystalline Ge clusters. Its
temperature-dependent electrical resistance is explained in connection with this structural difference, which exemplifies significance of the chemical environments on the electrical switching phenomena observed from amorphous chalcogenide solids.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.