Combinatorial Influence of Bimodal Size of B2 TiCu Compounds on Plasticity of Ti-Cu-Ni-Zr-Sn-Si Bulk Metallic Glass Composites
- Combinatorial Influence of Bimodal Size of B2 TiCu Compounds on Plasticity of Ti-Cu-Ni-Zr-Sn-Si Bulk Metallic Glass Composites
- 홍성환; 김정태; 이민우; 박진만; 이민하; 김범성; 박준영; 서용호; 서진유; Peng Yu; Ma Qian; 김기범
- Issue Date
- Metallurgical and materials transactions. A, Physical metallurgy and materials science
- VOL 45A, NO 5, 2376-2381
- We report on the formation of Ti-Cu-Ni-Zr-Sn-Si bulk metallic glass composites containing bimodal size of B2 TiCu compounds. The small B2 TiCu compound with a size of 1 to 10 μm has a strong influence on the oscillation of the shear stress, thus causing wavy propagation of the shear bands. In contrast, the large B2 TiCu compound with a size of 70 to 150 μm dissipates the shear stress by branching and multiplication of the shear bands. By forming the bimodal size of B2 TiCu compound, it is possible to determine the harmonic influence to further enhance the plasticity of the Ti-Cu-Ni-Zr-Sn-Si bulk metallic glass composites.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.