Healable properties of polymethacrylate derivatives having photo crosslinkable cinnamoyl side groups with surface hardness control
- Healable properties of polymethacrylate derivatives having photo crosslinkable cinnamoyl side groups with surface hardness control
- Won Jae Choi; Jae-Seung Chung; Jin-joo Kim; Sung-Kon Kim; Sang-Ho Cha; 박민; Jong-Chan Lee
- Photo crosslinking; Polymethacrylate; Self-healing polymer; Surface hardness control
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF COATINGS TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH
- VOL 11, NO 3, 455-459
- Based on reversible photo crosslinkable properties, a series of polymethacrylate derivatives
having cinnamoyl group in the side chain has been designed and synthesized. By simple UV irradiation and thermal treatment on these polymer films, a complete healing behavior accompanied by changes of the surface hardness was observed.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.