An Immunoassay Utilizing DNA-Coated Cage Protein As a Signal Generator
- An Immunoassay Utilizing DNA-Coated Cage Protein As a Signal Generator
- 화; Hoa Thi Le; 이태민; 김병수; 안형준; 김태우; 신미란; 안대로
- Cage protein; Immunoassay; Fluorescence intensity; OLISA; Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP)
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 35, NO 8, 2559-2562
- In summary, we have prepared the DNA-coated cage protein and employed it in an immunoassay system, called CP-OLISA utilizing the cage protein for conjugating dAb with multiple signal generating DNA strands. Compared with the previous methods such as ELISA and OLISA, the
CP-OLISA showed improved sensitivity in quantitation of AFP in buffer solution. In addition, the CP-OLISA showed acceptable levels of accuracy and reproducibility that are required for practical applications. We therefore expect that the protein-OLISA presented in this study can be useful for clinical diagnosis as well as research applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.