An analysis of "non-lattice" oxygen concentration effect on electrical endurance characteristic in resistive switching MnOx thin film
- An analysis of "non-lattice" oxygen concentration effect on electrical endurance characteristic in resistive switching MnOx thin film
- Min Kyu Yang; Gun Hwan Kim; Hyunsu Ju; 이전국; Han-Cheol Ryu
- non-lattice oxygen; resistive switching; MnOx; non-volatile memory
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 106, NO 5, 053504-1-053504-4
- Electrical endurance characteristic of resistive switching MnOx thin film was investigated associated with various oxygen concentrations. From experimental results of various top electrode changing on the examined devices and oxygen concentration during the post-deposition annealing process, it was revealed that electrical endurance characteristic can be significantly improved by possessing high “non-lattice oxygen” concentration in resistive switching thin film and minimizing out-diffusion of oxygen during resistive switching. Finally, a 250 nm-diameter via-hole structure device, composed of TiN/MnOx/Pt, was fabricated and the promising electrical endurance and retention characteristics and the impressively narrow distribution of resistive switching operation parameters were confirmed in the MnOx thin film.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.