(Na, K) NbO 3 nanoparticle-embedded piezoelectric nanofiber composites for flexible nanogenerators
- (Na, K) NbO 3 nanoparticle-embedded piezoelectric nanofiber composites for flexible nanogenerators
- 강한별; 한찬수; 편재철; 류원형; 강종윤; 조용숙
- A. Nanocomposites; A. Functional composites; B. Electrical properties
- Issue Date
- Composites science and technology
- VOL 111, 1-8
- Piezoelectric composite nanofibers based on (Na0.5,K0.5)NbO3 (NKN) nanoparticles embedded in poly(vinylidene fluoride–trifluoroethylene) [P(VDF–TrFE)] polymer are investigated in terms of their performance as nanogenerators. Perovskite NKN nanoparticles with 30–105 nm were separately prepared by combustion synthesis using polyacrylic acid (PAA) as a fuel. Surface modification of nanoparticles by tetradecylphosphonic acid (TDPA) was essential to secure proper adhesion with the polymer in the nanofibers prepared by electrospinning. Location-dependent piezoelectricity measurements confirmed that the region of embedded NKN filler particles exhibited better piezoelectricity than the P(VDF–TrFE) matrix region. Energy harvesting performance of the flexible composite nanogenerator demonstrated 0.98 V output voltage and 78 nA output current, which were enhanced depending on the volume fraction of the NKN nanoparticles dispersed in the polymer.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.