The development of a nucleus staining fluorescent probe for dynamic mitosis imaging in live cells
- The development of a nucleus staining fluorescent probe for dynamic mitosis imaging in live cells
- Krishna Kanta Ghosh; 정연미; 강남영; 이정렬; Wan Si Yan Diana; 김준영; 유재덕; 김도희; 김윤경; 장영태
- DNA; fluorescence; Cell imaging; probe
- Issue Date
- Chemical communications
- VOL 51, 9336-9338
- A low-toxicity nucleus staining fluorescent probe, CDb12, was developed for real time mitosis imaging in live cells. CDb12 was identified by unbiased high-throughput imaging-based screening of a new xanthone library (AX). Unlike the conventional Hoechst dye, the low toxicity of CDb12 allows long term monitoring of cell division over more than one cell cycle.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.