Enhanced open-circuit voltage of InAs/GaAs quantum dot solar cells by hydrogen plasma treatment
- Enhanced open-circuit voltage of InAs/GaAs quantum dot solar cells by hydrogen plasma treatment
- 김호성; 박민수; 김상현; 김상혁; 송진동; 최원준; JunHo Park; YooJong Lee
- Issue Date
- Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B
- VOL 33
- The authors describe performance enhancement in InAs/GaAs quantum dot solar cells (QDSCs) using hydrogen plasma treatment. Photoluminescence (PL) and time-resolved PL revealed clearly decreased defect levels in QDSCs and improved crystal quality after hydrogen passivation. As a result, the open-circuit voltage and efficiency of the hydrogen-treated QDSCs were largely increased about 70mV and 10%, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.