Resonant and polarized Raman scattering from single CdS/CdSe core-shell nanowires
- Resonant and polarized Raman scattering from single CdS/CdSe core-shell nanowires
- J H Kim; H Kim; H Rho; Y-J Choi; 박재관
- Raman scattering; nanowire; optical phonon
- Issue Date
- Journal of physics D, applied physics
- VOL 47, NO 13, 135104-1-135104-6
- We report Raman scattering results on single CdS/CdSe core–shell nanowires (NWs). Under
resonance excitation, optical phonons of either the CdS core or the CdSe shell are selectively
enhanced. Polarization-resolved Raman scattering reveals that a longitudinal optical phonon
response shows a maximum when the incident laser polarization is parallel to the scattered
polarization. Interestingly, an additional phonon mode is observed at 194 cm−1 when the
scattered polarization is parallel to the NW long axis. We present evidence that this phonon
response corresponds to the interface optical phonon localized at the core–shell interface.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.