3D Pose and Curvature Estimation of Bendable Interventional Device using Single-view X-ray Image
- 3D Pose and Curvature Estimation of Bendable Interventional Device using Single-view X-ray Image
- 이득희; 임성환; 하준형
- Catheter tracking; Computer assisted intervention; Curvature estimation
- Issue Date
- IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC)
- We present a novel method to estimate the 3D pose and curvature of bendable interventional devices using a single X-ray image. A preliminary experiment was performed to demonstrate the feasibility of the proposed method. The mean estimation accuracies were 3.48mm and 0.59mm for the 3D pose and the radius of curvature of the bendable cardiac ablation catheter, respectively. This method has the potential to help clinicians to make a better intraoperative decision during the procedure, resulting in expedite surgery and reduce exposure to ionizing radiation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.