Photocatalytic Property of Nitrogen and Nickel Codoped Titanium Oxides
- Photocatalytic Property of Nitrogen and Nickel Codoped Titanium Oxides
- 황준연; 안석훈; youngyong kim; kyeongmun jung; kwon, ki-young
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 37, NO 11
- Nitrogen or nitrogen and nickel codoped TiO2s are prepared by a hydrothermal method. The doped TiO2s are applied to the photodecomposition of methylene blue (MB) under visible-light irradiation. The chemical and physical properties of catalysts are characterized by X-ray diffraction, transmission electron microscope, energy dispersive spectroscopy mapping, zeta potential, and Brunauer– Emmett– Teller. We found that nickel and nitrogen atoms are well dispersed in TiO2. While the adsorption of MB on the TiO2 surface are improved by the nitrogen doping, the photodecomposition capability of MB is barely affected by the nitrogen doping level. Particularly, the photodegradation power of the nickel and nitrogen codoped TiO2 is better than that of commercial TiO2 (Degussa P25).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.