Observation of a Biexciton Wigner Molecule by Fractional Optical Aharonov-Bohm Oscillations in a Single Quantum Ring
- Observation of a Biexciton Wigner Molecule by Fractional Optical Aharonov-Bohm Oscillations in a Single Quantum Ring
- 한일기; 최원준; 송진동; Hee Dae Kim; Rin Okuyama; Kwangseuk Kyhm; Mikio Eto; Robert A. Taylor; Aurelien L. Nicolet; Marek Potemski; Gilles Nogues; Le Si Dang; Ku-Chul Je; Jongsu Kim; Ji-Hoon Kyhm; Kyu Hyoek Yoen; Eun Hye Lee; Jun Young Kim
- Aharonov-Bohm Oscillations; Quantum Ring; GaAs; Biexciton Wigner Molecule
- Issue Date
- Nano letters
- VOL 16, NO 1-33
- The Aharonov-Bohm effect in ring structures in the presence of electronic correlation and disorder is an open issue. We report novel oscillations of a strongly correlated exciton pair, similar to a Wigner molecule, in a single nanoquantum ring, where the emission energy changes abruptly at the transition magnetic field with a fractional oscillation period compared to that of the exciton, a so-called fractional optical Aharonov-Bohm oscillation. We have also observed modulated optical Aharonov-Bohm oscillations of an electron-hole pair and an anticrossing of the photoluminescence spectrum at the transition magnetic field, which are associated with disorder effects such as localization, built-in electric field, and impurities.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.