Low temperature firing and microwave dielectric properties of Bi4-xGe3O12-1.5x ceramics
- Low temperature firing and microwave dielectric properties of Bi4-xGe3O12-1.5x ceramics
- 윤석진; 강종윤; 마칭화; 권상효; 남산; 김영식
- Bi4?xGe3O12?1.5xceramics; Bi2O3 deficiency; Low-temperature firing; Microwave dielectric properties
- Issue Date
- Ceramics international
- VOL 43, NO 2-2806
- Dense Bi4Ge3O12 ceramics sintered at 850 °C had a relative permittivity (εr) of 15.7, temperature coefficient of resonant frequency (τf) of − 24.2 ppm/°C, and quality factor (Q×f) of 28,361 GHz. However, because of the existence of Bi12GeO20 as a secondary phase, the microwave dielectric properties of Bi4Ge3O12 would be degraded. Therefore, to avoid the formation of the Bi12GeO20 secondary phase, Bi2O3-deficient Bi4-xGe3O12-1.5x ceramics with 0.1≤x≤0.6 were sintered at 850 °C. A single phase of Bi3.6Ge3O11.4 (x=0.4) ceramic sintered at 850 °C for 5 h without any secondary phase exhibited suitable microwave dielectric properties for a ceramic substrate: εr=14.9, τf =− 9.5 ppm/°C, and Q×f=53,277 GHz.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.