Continuous electrochemical removal of salts from Korean food wastes
- Continuous electrochemical removal of salts from Korean food wastes
- 양중석; Young-Sun Jeon; Eung-Ryeol Park; Ji-Won Yang; Kitae Baek
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF THE TAIWAN INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERS
- VOL 64-145
- In this study, we developed a new electrochemical process to remove the salts from food wastes. The primary removal mechanisms are washing and electromigration. The screw speed and current were selected as the primary factors influencing the removal of salts. An experimental design was applied in order to determine the optimum conditions for the removal of salts and 82.7% of the salts were removed under some of these conditions. Based on the continuous operation of the apparatus, the criteria for the removal of salts in the food composts could be achieved.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.