Identifying and Eliminating Emissive Sub-bandgap States in Thin Films of PbS Nanocrystals
- Identifying and Eliminating Emissive Sub-bandgap States in Thin Films of PbS Nanocrystals
- 황규원; 김동훈; Jose M. Cordero; Mark W. B. Wilson; Chia-Hao M. Chuang; Jeffrey C. Grossman; Moungi G. Bawendi
- lead sulfide; origin of trap states; quantum dots; sub-bandgap emission; trap density
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 27, NO 30-4486
- Chemical oxidation of under-charged Pb atoms reduces the density of trap states by a factor of 40 in films of colloidal PbS quantum dots for devices. These emissive sub-bandgap states are a byproduct of several standard ligand-exchange procedures. X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy measurements and density function theory simulations demonstrate that they are associated with under-charged Pb
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.