POSS-Based Covalent Networks: Supporting and Stabilizing Pd for Heck Reaction in Aqueous Media
- POSS-Based Covalent Networks: Supporting and Stabilizing Pd for Heck Reaction in Aqueous Media
- 채근화; Nasser Arsalani; Ali Akbari; Mojtaba Amini; Esmaiel Jabbari; Sanjeev Gautam
- Heck Reaction; nanohybrid catalyst; heterogeneous catalyst
- Issue Date
- Catalysis letters
- VOL 147, NO 4-1094
- Palladium nanoparticles supported on Incompletely Condensed Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane (IC-POSS) based poly (Acrylamide-co-Hydroxy ethyl methacrylate) as a novel nanohybrid catalyst were synthesized and characterized. This catalyst was found to be an efficient and reusable heterogeneous catalyst for the Heck reaction using water as the solvent in the absence of a phosphine ligand and phase transfer catalyst.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.