Cu2O nanocrystals with various morphology: Synthesis, characterization and catalytic properties
- Cu2O nanocrystals with various morphology: Synthesis, characterization and catalytic properties
- 채근화; Mojtaba Bagherzadeh; Narges-alsadat Mousavi; Mojtaba Amini; Sanjeev Gautam; Jitendra Pal Singh
- Nanocrystal; Morphology; Cu2O; Azide-alkyne cycloaddition
- Issue Date
- Chinese chemical letters; Chung-kuo hua hsü eh k&n.mllhring; uai pao
- VOL 28, NO 5-1130
- Cu2O nanocubes, octahedra, spheres and truncated rhombic dodecahedral were prepared and their structural, morphological, and electronic properties were investigated by X-ray diffraction analysis, X-ray absorption near edge structure, scanning electron microscope and transmission electron microscope and X-ray absorption near edge structure. Cu2O nanocrystals were successfully employed to catalyze the 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reaction for the synthesis of 1,4-disubstituted triazoles. Cu2O nanocubes and octahedral showed the superior catalytic performance in the cycloaddition reaction. These results reveal that crystal-plane engineering of oxide catalysts is a useful strategy for developing efficient catalysts for organic reaction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.