Oxidative Coupling of Methane Using Mg/Ti-Doped SiO2-Supported Na2WO4/Mn Catalysts
- Oxidative Coupling of Methane Using Mg/Ti-Doped SiO2-Supported Na2WO4/Mn Catalysts
- 서동진; 최재욱; 하정명; 제정호; 구상서; Rika Tri Yunarti
- catalyst; methane upgrading; Mg/Ti/Si mixed oxide; oxidative coupling of methane
- Issue Date
- ACS sustainable chemistry & engineering
- VOL 5, NO 5-3674
- The oxidative coupling of methane (OCM) was performed using Na2WO4/Mn catalysts supported on Mg/Ti/Si mixed oxides. Na2WO4/Mn/Mg0.05Ti0.05Si0.90On exhibited a 23.1% C2 yield at 800 °C, which is a 35% higher C2 yield than that obtained using conventional Na2WO4/Mn/SiO2 in this study. The formation of Mg/Ti-doped α-cristobalite SiO2 was observed for supported Na2WO4/Mn catalysts, and their improved catalytic activity could be attributed to the suppressed incorporation of Na/W/Mn compounds into the α-cristobalite SiO2 structure and the existence of OCM-active Na/W/Mn compounds exposed on the support surface. X-ray diffraction, X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy, and O2-temperature-programmed desorption were performed in an effort to understand the improved catalytic OCM activity of Mg/Ti-doped SiO2-supported Na2WO4/Mn catalysts.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.