Biologically inspired micro- and nanoengineering systems for functional and complex tissues
- Biologically inspired micro- and nanoengineering systems for functional and complex tissues
- 김홍남; Jangho Kim; Yvonne Lang; Abhay Pandit
- Issue Date
- Tissue engineering. Part A.
- VOL 20, NO 15-16-2130
- Biologically inspired approaches employing micro- and nanoengineering techniques have been influential in the progress of cell and tissue engineering. Here, we describe the current micro- and nanofabrication technologies that have contributed to major advances in engineering complex tissues. We also present opinions on the principal challenges and future prospects in biologically inspired micro- and nanoengineering systems for understanding and regeneration of functional and complex tissues.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.