Coulomb blockade in a coupled nanomechanical electron shuttle
- Coulomb blockade in a coupled nanomechanical electron shuttle
- 김철기; Marta Prada; Robert H. Blick
- Coulomb blockade; nanomechanical; electron shuttle
- Issue Date
- ACS Nano
- VOL 6, NO 1-655
- We demonstrate single electron shuttling through two coupled nanomechanical pendula. The pendula are realized as nanopiliars etched out of the semiconductor substrate. Coulomb blockade is found at room temperature, allowing metrological applications. By controlling the mechanical shuttling frequency we are able to validate the different regimes of electron shuttling.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.