Facile One-Pot Photosynthesis of Stable Ag@Graphene Oxide Nanocolloid Core@Shell Nanoparticles with Sustainable Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Property under Harsh Conditions
- Facile One-Pot Photosynthesis of Stable Ag@Graphene Oxide Nanocolloid Core@Shell Nanoparticles with Sustainable Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance Property under Harsh Conditions
- 김영관; 김성찬; 조성표; 장홍제; 허현; 홍병희; 민달희
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. C, Materials for optical and electronic devices
- VOL 5-10022
- Ag@graphene oxide nanocolloid core@shell nanoparticles (Ag@GON NPs) were photochemically synthesized by utilizing GONs as a multifunctional agent for photoreduction and stabilization. The Ag@GON NPs showed sustainable localized surface plasmon resonance (LSPR) properties under harsh conditions such as thermal oxidation, dissolution and sulfidation. Based on their stable LSPR and biocompatible properties, the Ag@GON NPs were successfully harnessed as a surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) platform for chemical analysis and cellular Raman bioimaging probes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.