Neural Interface for Regeneration of Nerve and Recovery of Motor Function
- Neural Interface for Regeneration of Nerve and Recovery of Motor Function
- 김진석; 김옥철; 정우현; 최원석; 정선영; 박형달; Jong Woong Park
- Neural Device; Neural Electrode; Polyimide; Peripheral Nerve; Sciatic Nerve; High Porosity
- Issue Date
- Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC)
- We propose a neural interface device based on flexible polymer with high porosity and sieve-type electrodes using increased porosity of 50%. The electrochemical impedance of the 32-channel sieve-type neural interface device was measured for recording of nerve signal. This fabricated neural interface device was implanted in Rat's peripheral nerve. To research relation between nerve regeneration and porosity of sieve type neural interface device, motor function recovery of the rat has been investigated for 8 weeks .
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.