In-situ catalytic pyrolysis of lignin in a bench-scale fixed bed pyrolyzer
- In-situ catalytic pyrolysis of lignin in a bench-scale fixed bed pyrolyzer
- 제정호; Beom-Sik Kim; Hoda Shafaghat; Pouya Sirous Rezaei; 노동훈; 정상철; 성봉현; 박영권
- In-situ catalytic pyrolysis; Lignin; Bio-oil; Aromatic hydrocarbons; Phenolics
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 54-453
- Thermal and in-situ catalytic pyrolysis of lignin were carried out in a bench-scale pyrolyzer. The yield and composition of the bio-oil produced were influenced largely by the type of lignin samples, pyrolysis temperature, and nitrogen carrier gas flow rate. The highest bio-oil yield of 35.95 wt.% was achieved using kraft lignin at 500 degrees C and a carrier gas flow rate of 600 ml/min. In-situ catalytic pyrolysis resulted in a decrease of the bio-oil yield, but the aromatic product distribution was altered greatly depending on the types of catalysts. In-situ catalytic pyrolysis also showed enhanced selectivity to valuable aromatic hydrocarbons. (C) 2017 The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.