Repetitive bending test of membrane electrode assembly for bendable polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell
- Repetitive bending test of membrane electrode assembly for bendable polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell
- 유성종; 강윤식; 박태현; 장세근; 최만수; 차석원
- Polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell
(PEMFC); Membrane electrode assembly (MEA); Bending fatigue; Carbon cloth; Bendable fuel cell
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 47-328
- repetitive bending. The performance of the MEA with carbon paper was decreased significantly while the MEA with carbon cloth remained constant after repetitive bending. Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy revealed ohmic and charge transfer resistances of the MEA with carbon paper were increased by repetitive bending. Such performance degradation is due to physically observed damages in carbon paper and its detachment from the MEA, which was not in the MEA with carbon cloth due to its intrinsic flexibility. (C) 2016 The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.