Surface Pinning Effect of an Antiferromagnetic Interlayer Exchange Coupling in (Ga1-xMnxAs/GaAs:Be)10 Multilayer
- Surface Pinning Effect of an Antiferromagnetic Interlayer Exchange Coupling in (Ga1-xMnxAs/GaAs:Be)10 Multilayer
- 최준우; 김동옥; 조병관; 김재영; 정재호; 이상훈; 최용성; 이동렬; 이기봉
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 71, NO 2-125
- The depth-resolved magnetic configuration of a Ga0.97Mn0.03As/GaAs:Be multilayer with an antiferromagnetic interlayer exchange coupling was investigated using surface-sensitive soft x-ray resonant magnetic reflectivity (XRMR). We observed intriguing opposite increments in the XRMR intensities at the half-Bragg peak position between two different remanent states with opposite field sweep directions. A quantitative analysis shows that these opposite intensity increments result from two different anti-parallel spin configurations in such a way that the magnetization of top-most magnetic layer is pinned along the saturation magnetization direction before the remanent state. This surface pinning effect is important for understanding spin-dependent transport in semiconducting magnetic multilayers.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.