Liquid CO2-based coating for dense CuInxGa1-xS2 film fabrication
- Liquid CO2-based coating for dense CuInxGa1-xS2 film fabrication
- 민병권; 황윤정; 에듀아더스; 박세진; 김재훈
- Liquid CO2; CIGS
- Issue Date
- The Journal of supercritical fluids
- VOL 120, NO 2-459
- A liquid CO2 (l-CO2)– based coating technique is used for the pore-filling of a porous copper indium gallium sulfide (CuInxGa1− xS2, CIGS) film synthesized by a solution-based method. In the l-CO2– based coating, copper and indium precursors dissolved in l-CO2 are deposited on the porous copper indium gallium oxide film, followed by low-temperature sulfurization. After the high-temperature sulfurization of the deposited film with the l-CO2– based coating, a highly dense CIGS film with almost complete pore-filling is obtained. The use of an indium rich solution in l-CO2 leads to the formation of near stoichiometric ratio of Cu:(In + Ga) that improves the pore filling behavior.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.