Polyethylene Glycol-Functionalized Siloxane Hybrid Gel Polymer Electrolytes for Lithium Ion Batteries
- Polyethylene Glycol-Functionalized Siloxane Hybrid Gel Polymer Electrolytes for Lithium Ion Batteries
- 황승상; 홍순만; 구종민; 이진홍; 알버트 이성수; 이종찬
- Polysiloxane; Polymer Electrolytes; Ionic Liquids; Lithium Ion Batteries.
- Issue Date
- Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology
- VOL 17, NO 5-3020
- The compatibility of diacrylate terminated polyethylene glycol-block-polydimethylsiloxane-blockpolyethylene glycol was examined with an ionic liquid solution, 1 M LiTFSI in N-butyl-Nmethylpyrrolidinium bis(trifluoromethylsulfonyl)imide, and through mild UV-curing, hybrid gel polymer electrolytes were fabricated for lithium ion battery application. Obtained hybrid gel polymer electrolytes exhibited good ionic conductivity, electrochemical stability, thermal stability, and mechanical pliancy and the polyethylene glycol domains functioned to increase the ionic dissociation to improve ion conduction compared with gel polymer electrolytes fabricated with a conventional organic crosslinker. Lithium ion battery cell tests with these hybrid gel polymer electrolytes revealed that these hybrid gel polymer electrolytes hold promise as next generation electrolytes.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.