Nanowire reinforced nanoparticle nanocomposite for highly flexible transparent electrodes: borrowing ideas from macrocomposites in steel-wire reinforced concrete
- Nanowire reinforced nanoparticle nanocomposite for highly flexible transparent electrodes: borrowing ideas from macrocomposites in steel-wire reinforced concrete
- 이필립; 정진욱; 서영덕; 이하범; 여준엽; 홍석준; 이대호; 고승환
- Flexible electrode; Transparent electrode; Conductive nanocomposite
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials chemistry. C, Materials for optical and electronic devices
- VOL 5, NO 4-798
- Inspired by steel-wire reinforced concrete, which is a strong building material, a novel nanocomposite of a nanowire reinforced nanoparticle matrix film was developed for flexible and transparent electrode applications. The transparent electrode made in this study exhibits superior mechanical characteristics under tensile as well as compressive bending, in comparison to conventional sintered metal nanoparticle based metallic grids.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.