High-throughput approaches for screening and analysis of cell behaviors
- High-throughput approaches for screening and analysis of cell behaviors
- 서정목; Jung-Youn Shin; Jeroen Leijten; Oju Jeon; Gulden Camci-Unal; Anna D. Dikina; Katelyn Brinegar; Amir M. Ghaemmaghami; Eben Alsberg; Ali Khademhosseini
- High-throughput system; Cell-biomaterial interactions; Cellular microenvironments; Biomolecule delivery; Biomaterial screening; High-throughput biosensor
- Issue Date
- VOL 153-101
- The rapid development of new biomaterials and techniques to modify them challenge our capability to characterize them using conventional methods. In response, numerous high-throughput (HT) strategies are being developed to analyze biomaterials and their interactions with cells using combinatorial approaches. Moreover, these systematic analyses have the power to uncover effects of delivered soluble bioactive molecules on cell responses. In this review, we describe the recent developments in HT approaches that help identify cellular microenvironments affecting cell behaviors and highlight HT screening of biochemical libraries for gene delivery, drug discovery, and toxicological studies. We also discuss HT techniques for the analyses of cell secreted biomolecules and provide perspectives on the future utility of HT approaches in biomedical engineering.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.