Construction of the Azacyclic Core of Tabernaemontanine-Related Alkaloids via Tandem Reformatsky Aza-Claisen Rearrangement
- Construction of the Azacyclic Core of Tabernaemontanine-Related Alkaloids via Tandem Reformatsky Aza-Claisen Rearrangement
- 이재균; 서영거; 임창진; 심재훈; 서영준; 백승민
- Pictet-Spengler cyclization; carbon skeleton and stereochemistries; X-ray crystallographic structure
- Issue Date
- Journal of organic chemistry
- VOL 82, NO 3-1470
- A divergent synthetic methodology for a tabernaemontanine-related alkaloid was developed. The synthetic route features practical improvements in the Pictet-Spengler cyclization for the tetrahydro-fi-carboline intermediate and an unprecedented tandem Reformatsky aza-Claisen rearrangement to create the core carbon skeleton and stereochemistries of tabernaemontanine-related alkaloids.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.