Sucrose-derived graphitic porous carbon replicated by mesoporous silica
- Sucrose-derived graphitic porous carbon replicated by mesoporous silica
- 김종식; Pil Kim; Ji Bong Joo; Jongheop Yi; Wooyoung Kim; In Kyu Song
- Carbon Precursor; Graphitic Carbon; Carbonization; Catalyst Support
- Issue Date
- The Korean journal of chemical engineering
- VOL 23, NO 6-1066
- A method for preparing porous graphitic carbon in the presence of an Fe salt using sucrose and mesoporous silica (SBA-15) as a carbon precursor and a removable template, respectively, is described. Hydrothermal treatment was essential for the development of a graphitic structure in the final carbon. Characterization of the porous graphitic carbon indicated a high surface area (490 m(2)/g) and large pore volume (0.5 cm(3)/g).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.