Enantioselective Decarboxylative Arylation of alpha-Amino Acids via the Merger of Photoredox and Nickel Catalysis
- Enantioselective Decarboxylative Arylation of alpha-Amino Acids via the Merger of Photoredox and Nickel Catalysis
- 최준원; Zhiwei Zuo; Huan Cong; Wei Li; Gregory C. Fu; David W. C. MacMillan
- Issue Date
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- VOL 138, NO 6-1835
- An asymmetric decarboxylative C-sp(3)-C-sp(2) cross-coupling has been achieved via the synergistic merger of photoredox and nickel catalysis. This mild, operationally simple protocol transforms a wide variety of naturally abundant alpha-amino acids and readily available aryl halides into valuable chiral benzylic amines in high enantiomeric excess, thereby producing motifs found in pharmacologically active agents.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.