Double-gated ultra-thin-body GaAs-on-insulator p-FETs on Si
- Double-gated ultra-thin-body GaAs-on-insulator p-FETs on Si
- 김형준; 김상현; 심재필; 주건우; 김한성; 김성광; 임희정
- GaAs; double-gate; Wafer bonding; Epitaxial lift-off; junctionless; ultra-thin-body; p-FET
- Issue Date
- APL materials
- VOL 6, NO 1-016103-9
- We demonstrated ultra-thin-body (UTB) junctionless (JL) p-type field-effect transistors (pFETs) on Si using GaAs channels. Wafer bonding and epitaxial lift-off techniques were employed to fabricate the UTB p-GaAs-on-insulator on a Si template. Subsequently, we evaluated the JL FETs having different p-GaAs channel thicknesses considering both maximum depletion width and doping concentration for high performance. Furthermore, by introducing a double-gate operation, we more effectively controlled threshold voltage and attained an even higher ION/IOFF of >106, as well as a low subthreshold swing value of 300 mV/dec.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.