Asymmetric Hysteresis Loops in Co-based Ferromagnetic Alloys
- Asymmetric Hysteresis Loops in Co-based Ferromagnetic Alloys
- 신경호; C.D.Graham, Jr.; Peter Zhou
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on magnetics
- VOL 28, NO 5-2774
- Amorphous ferromagnetic alloys annealed below the Curie point in a small magnetic field develop a reproducible, asymmetric hysteresis loop. If the direction of the field during annealing is regarded as +, the magnetization reversal from + to - occurs in a single irreversible Barkhausen jump, but the reversal from - to + is smooth and reversible with its slope determined by the demagnetizing field of the sample. Various other features of this phenomenon are described. The measurements reported here were carried out on ribbons of Co70.5Fe4.5Si10B15.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.