Series resistance in different operation regime of junctionless transistors
- Series resistance in different operation regime of junctionless transistors
- 전대영; So Jeong Park; Mireille Mouis; Sylvain Barraud; Gyu-Tae Kim; Gerard Ghibaudo
- Junctionless transistors; temperature dependence; Series resistance; Bulk channel; Accumulation channel; Numerical simulation
- Issue Date
- Solid-state electronics
- VOL 141-95
- Operation mode dependent series resistance (Rsd) behavior of junctionless transistors (JLTs) has been discussed in detail. Rsd was increased for decreasing gate bias in bulk conduction regime, while a constant value of Rsd was found in accumulation operation mode. Those results were compared to conventional inversion-mode (IM) transistors, verified by 2D numerical simulation and temperature dependence of extracted Rsd. This work provides key information for a better understanding of JLT operation affected by Rsd effects with different state of conduction channel.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.