Au ion-mediated Self-assembled Tyrosine-rich Peptide Nanostructure Embedded with Gold Nanoparticle Satellites
- Au ion-mediated Self-assembled Tyrosine-rich Peptide Nanostructure Embedded with Gold Nanoparticle Satellites
- 김영오; Namhun Lee; Hyung-Seok Jang; Minwoo Lee; Hong-Jun Cho; Dae Hong Jeong; Dong-Sik Shin; Yoon-Sik Lee; Dae-Won Lee; Sang-Myung Lee
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 64-466
- We report a gold ion-mediated self-assembled tyrosine-rich peptide (TRP) spherical nanostructure with gold nanoparticle (AuNP) satellites (YC7@AuSat). We clarified that non-reduced gold ions, coordinated with TPRs are not only one another critical driving force for TRP spherical self-assembly together with instant thermal transition, but also play an key role to determine the spherical shape of TRP nanostructures. Furthermore, the pH and the concentrations (buffer, peptides, and AuCl4− ) are considered as important parameters to obtain optimal YC7@AuSat nanostructures. In addition, plasmonic properties of YC7@AuSat nanostructures were investigated for localized surface plasmon resonance (LSPR) and surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.