Biosynthesis of novel daidzein derivatives using Bacillus amyloliquefaciens whole cells
- Biosynthesis of novel daidzein derivatives using Bacillus amyloliquefaciens whole cells
- 박진수; Kyu-Min Kim; HaeRi Choi; Min-Seon Kim; Joo-Hyun Seo; Ramesh Prasad Pandey; Jin Woo Kim; Chan-gu Hyun; Seung-Young Kim
- Issue Date
- Biocatalysis and biotransformation
- VOL 36, NO 6-8475
- Biotransformation of daidzein was performed by using Bacillus amyloliquefaciens KCTC 13588, Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis KCTC 3769, Leuconostoc citreum KCTC 13186, Kluyveromyces lactis var. lactis KCTC 17704, Pediococcus pentosaceus KCTC 3116, and Lactobacillus sakei KCTC 13416 cells as a biocatalyst. Four derivatives of daidzein such as daidzein-7-O-phosphate, daidzein-7-O-β-D-glucoside, daidzein-7-O-β-(6′′-O-succinyl)-D-glucoside, and 4′-Ethoxy-daidzein-7-O-β-(6′′-O-succinyl)-D-glucoside were isolated from the biotransformation reaction mixture. The structures of the molecules were elucidated by HPLC, HR-QTOF-ESI/MS and 1H-NMR analyses. Among them 4′-Ethoxy-daidzein-7-O-β-(6′′-O-succinyl)-D-glucoside derivative is novel compound and not reported elsewhere till now.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.