A novel flexible micro-ratchet/ZnO nano-rods surface with rapid recovery icephobic performance
- A novel flexible micro-ratchet/ZnO nano-rods surface with rapid recovery icephobic performance
- 이중기; 리우 구쳉; 우재영; Manxiang Wang; Wenbo Yu; Yupei Zhang; Yu Chen; Yanbin Yun; Lei Wang; Bo Wang
- Icephobic; Flexible polymer; Low temperature; Superhydrophobicity
- Issue Date
- Journal of industrial and engineering chemistry
- VOL 62-57
- In this communication, we present a significant method to fabricate a robust icephobic surface on a flexible polymer substrate. The flexible functional surface is obtained by integrating both soft-lithography and crystal growth methods. Modified by the materials with low surface free energy, the composite surface exhibits a robust superhydrophobicity at not only room temperature but also low temperature. After freezing test, the surface can recover to its original function quickly, which has achieved the level for industrial application, and also performed significant role for enhancing the icephobic theories.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.