Moire effect in displays: a tutorial
- Moire effect in displays: a tutorial
- 김성규; Vladimir Saveljev; 김재순
- moire; 3D display; tutorial
- Issue Date
- Optical engineering
- VOL 57, NO 3-030803-17
- The tutorial describes essential features of moiré patterns, as well as the circumstances, when the moiré patterns appear and how to estimate their characteristics (parameters) such as the orientation and period. The moiré effect is described in two domains, the image space (spatial domain) and in the spectral domain using the complex numbers. The tutorial covers the indicial equation method, the coplanar and noncoplanar sinusoidal gratings, the moiré effect in a spatial object (a cylinder), as well as explains the moiré wave vector, the moiré spectra, the spectral trajectories, and summarizes behavior of the visible patterns in moved/rotated gratings.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.