Low Temperature Material Stacking of Ultra-Thin Body Ge (110)-on-insulator Structure via Wafer Bonding and Epitaxial Lift-off from III-V Templates
- Low Temperature Material Stacking of Ultra-Thin Body Ge (110)-on-insulator Structure via Wafer Bonding and Epitaxial Lift-off from III-V Templates
- 김형준; 김상현; 한재훈; 심재필; 주건우; 김성광; 김한성; 임형락
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on electron devices
- VOL 65, NO 3-1257
- In this brief, we fabricated Ge (110)-on-insulator (-OI) structures on Si substrates viawafer bonding and epitaxial lift-off (ELO) process using Ge layer grown on GaAs for low-temperature layer stacking toward monolithic 3-D integration. We also systematically investigated the lateral etching behaviors of AlAs, which was used as a sacrificial layer in the ELO process, on GaAs (110) substrates. Fabricated Ge (110)-OI was analyzed by surface atomic force microscopy, X-ray diffraction, Raman shift, and transmission electron microscope analyses. We found that the 40-nm-thick ultrathin-body Ge (110)-OI has very high crystal quality, indicating our Ge stacking process is very stable.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.