Measurement of accommodation response in integral photography images
- Measurement of accommodation response in integral photography images
- 박민철; Sumio Yano; Hiromichi Imai
- Measurement; Accommodation; Response; Integral; Photography
- Issue Date
- Optical engineering
- VOL 57, NO 6-061617-7
- A method of displaying a multiview image set prepared by a computer on an electronic display device based on integral photography has been formulated. With the device, accommodation response was measured and the result that the accommodation response linearly changed within and outside the range of depth of focus was obtained. In contrast, in the measurement of the accommodation response using the stereoscopic image, the accommodation response showed a linear change within and outside the depth of focus at the spatial resolution of three cycle per degree (cpd) or less. Therefore, it can be considered that the measurement result of the accommodation response for integral photography with a spatial resolution of 3 cpd or less cannot be used to determine whether it is influenced by the integral photography display method or spatial resolution reduction. From these results, we found that spatial resolution is required to be 3 cpd or more when outside of the range of depth of focus in the measurement of the accommodation response for integral photography.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.