Extraction of Intrinsic Electrical Parameters in Partially Depleted MoS2 Field-Effect Transistors
- Extraction of Intrinsic Electrical Parameters in Partially Depleted MoS2 Field-Effect Transistors
- 이동수; 이승기; 전대영; 박민; So Jeong Park; Gyu-Tae Kim
- 2-D transition-metal dichalcogenides; bulk channel mobility; maximum depletion width; partially depleted (PD); series resistance
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on electron devices
- VOL 65, NO 7-3053
- Electrical performance and transport mechanisms in 2-D transition-metal dichalcogenide materials should be investigated under a range of electrical parameters for practical application. In this paper, partially depleted (PD) molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) transistors were fabricated with a thick flake mechanically exfoliated from bulk crystals, and their operating mechanism is discussed considering the gate-uncontrollable conduction channel, the maximum depletion width (Dmax), and the impact of series resistance (Rsd). In addition, the intrinsic mobility of a neutral bulk channel in PD-MoS2 transistors was extracted from the simply separated gate-controllable drain current with a depletion approximation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.