Improvement of dewaterability and settleability of sewage sludge using coagulation sludge
- Improvement of dewaterability and settleability of sewage sludge using coagulation sludge
- 송경근; 소수현; 이병하; 박준홍; 차호영; 김한수
- Coagulation sludge; Conditioning; Dewaterability; Settleability; Sewage sludge
- Issue Date
- VOL 32, NO 2-96
- This study aimed to investigate the feasibility of improving dewaterability and settleability of sewage sludge using coagulation sludge. When mixed with sewage sludge and coagulation sludge at 1:1 ratio, capillary suction time(CST) and specific resistance to filtration(SRF) decreased by about 56% and 68%, respectively. It is found that total solids(TS) and volatile solids(VS)
of mixing sludge are increased by about 59% and 53%, respectively. Also, the turbidity of the mixing sludge supernatant was reduced from 99 to 16 NTU. It is observed that the mixing of sewage sludge and coagulation sludge at 1:1 showed better effect than using poly-aluminum chloride(PAC) coagulant at 25 mg/L.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.