Cytotoxic Drimane Sesquiterpenoids Isolated from Perenniporia maackiae
- Cytotoxic Drimane Sesquiterpenoids Isolated from Perenniporia maackiae
- 권학철; 권재영; 이준; 서영혜; Hyaemin Lee; Jieun Yun; Yuanqiang Guo; Jong Soon Kang; Jae-Jin Kim; Dongho Lee
- Issue Date
- Journal of natural products
- VOL 81, NO 6-1450
- A chemical investigation of a basidiomycetes fungus, Perenniporia maackiae, led to the discovery of 12 drimane sesquiterpenoids, including seven new constituents (1-7). The elucidation of the structures was performed via interpreting extensive spectroscopic methods, including ECD calculations. Among all isolated compounds, 1, 2, and 6 exhibited cytotoxicity toward six carcinoma cells, including ACHN, HCT-15, MDA-MB-231, NCI-H23, NUGC-3, and PC-3 cells, with half-maximal inhibition of cell proliferation values of 1.2-6.0 mu M.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.